When you and your partner have decided to stop using contraception to have a child, you might have expected a pregnancy very quickly. In practice, you often have to wait a little longer. Each month you wait anxiously around the time of your period.
When your period returns, most couples are a little disappointed. Try both not to think too much about it (even if it is often difficult), otherwise disappointment is even greater and lovemaking can quickly become an obligatory task.
Click below for more information:
- Calculate your ovulation date
- What can you do before getting pregnant?
- How often should you make love to get pregnant?
- When am I the most fertile? Calculate your most fertile period with the temperature method.
- Best sex positions to get pregnant
- Can't get pregnant? Do you think that you are sterile?
Sign up now for free to PregnancySymptomsTest.com
Become a friend! Sign in