Pregnancy information Pregnancy calculator weeks
How long have you been pregnant?
How long are you pregnant? How many weeks pregnant?
This is week 4 of your pregnancy.
Today you are 4 weeks and pregnant.
You still have about 252 days to go.
Your due date is Sunday 16 January 2022. You will give birth around this date.
Please contact your doctor for your exact due date.
Pregnancy calendar dates
All important dates about your pregnancy in a row:
- Your last menstrual cycle started Monday 12 April 2021.
- The date of conception / conception is Monday 26 April 2021.
- Your first trimester (week 1 t/m 12) starts on Monday 12 April 2021.
- Your second trimester (week 13 t/m 27) starts on Monday 12 July 2021.
- Your third trimester (week 28 t/m 40) starts on Monday 25 October 2021.
Pregnant or not?
To the doctor
Are you pregnant? Congratulations! If you are sure that you are pregnant, you can call a doctor for your first appointment. Do not forget to sign up for the pregnancy update: your pregnancy from week to week... While you are busy, your child grows nicely. See how your baby develops in your stomach? Sign up for the PregnancySymptomsTest pregnancy update and receive a weekly email with useful information about the week of your pregnancy. Facts about the growth of your child, the delivery, breastfeeding and other useful and fun information.