How long are you pregnant? Calculate due date of pregnancy
Pregnancy information Pregnancy calculator weeks
How long have you been pregnant?
How long are you pregnant? How many weeks pregnant?
This is week 4 of your pregnancy.
Today you are 4 weeks and pregnant.
You still have about 252 days to go.
Your due date is Monday 2 March 2020. You will give birth around this date.
Please contact your doctor for your exact due date.
Pregnancy calendar dates
All important dates about your pregnancy in a row:
- Your last menstrual cycle started Tuesday 28 May 2019.
- The date of conception / conception is Tuesday 11 June 2019.
- Your first trimester (week 1 t/m 12) starts on Tuesday 28 May 2019.
- Your second trimester (week 13 t/m 27) starts on Tuesday 27 August 2019.
- Your third trimester (week 28 t/m 40) starts on Monday 9 December 2019.
Pregnant or not?
To the doctor
Are you pregnant? Congratulations! If you are sure that you are pregnant, you can call a doctor for your first appointment. Do not forget to sign up for the pregnancy update: your pregnancy from week to week... While you are busy, your child grows nicely. See how your baby develops in your stomach? Sign up for the PregnancySymptomsTest pregnancy update and receive a weekly email with useful information about the week of your pregnancy. Facts about the growth of your child, the delivery, breastfeeding and other useful and fun information.
Sign up now for free to PregnancySymptomsTest.com
Become a friend! Sign in